This service is for uploading your iOS app to the Apple Appstore/ iTunes Store.
BASIC GIG: This gig is for uploading .ipa file of your app to your account. I will need a .ipa file of your app and your developer account username and password.
If you have an Xcode project, I will also help you uploading it and sending it for review on Apple Appstore.
In the process of uploading your app to the Apple Appstore/ iTunes Store, I will do all the necessary things.
- I will create a distribution, developer, provisioning profiles on your account.
- I will create screenshots from the simulator and upload them to your iTunes connect account
What I need from you for the complete process
- Xcode project / .ipa file (depending on package)
- App icon(1024*1024)
- App name
- App version Number
- App Description
- Support URL
- Other Meta Data required by Apple Store
- Your Apple Developer account username and password (add me in your account as a developer)
- Test your app on your device before sending for review to Apple Appstore/ iTunes Store
- Testing your app’s functionality and give suggestions
- iOS App approval from apple is not part of this order.