NoSQL/MongoDB services like Atlas and MLab are very expensive. It’s best to have your own MongoDB server for hassle-free and cost-effective scaling.
I will set up a MongoDB server on your VPS or Dedicated machine. I will implement all the necessary security.protocols and checks to ensure the Data security.
- MongoDB installation on Linux VPS/Dedicated Server
- MongoDB necessary configurations
- Secure Authentication Enabling
- Setting up Inbound and Outbound IP addresses
- Setting up Studio3T/Mongo Compass on your local machine