As a tech recruiter, I’ve reviewed thousands of resumes, and now I’m here to help you make a first impression that gets your foot in the door. I’ve worked with tech companies in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and New York City at all stages, and no matter where you are in your career, I’m here to help you get to where you want to go.
- Rewrite, edit, restructure, and reformat your resume into a professional design focused on your skills, achievements, and impact.
- Craft a 2-sentence summary to grab the attention of recruiters in the first 5 seconds of a resume review. First impressions are everything!
- Dig into the content of your resume to make sure that you focus on your accomplishments.
- Optimize your resume for use with applicant tracking systems, which help recruiters search for keywords included in job descriptions.
- Review and fix grammar, flow, syntax, and formatting.
- Write a customizable cover letter that clearly explains how your skills and interests match the responsibilities and goals of any position that you’re applying for.