I have a very good hand at Assembly Language. I have plenty of experience in nasm, masm, tasm, x86, arm and emu8086 programming. I have done many projects related to it. I will do your any project in Assembly Language and also I can CONVERT your Assembly Language code to any other Language (C, C++, Java). I have a superb experience with interrupts and Multitasking in assembly language.
By skills include but are not confined to:
- Addressing Modes
- Bit Manipulations
- Subroutines (including recursion)
- Display Memory
- String Instructions
- Software Interrupts (Hooking, BIOS, DOS)
- Real Time and Hardware Interrupts (Ports, TSR)
- Debug Interrupts (Single-step, breakpoint)
- Multitasking (Multitasking kernel as TSR)
I Assure you full satisfaction and on time delivery.