Project Management Plan consists of multiple other plans that cover your stakeholders, requirements, scope, deliverables, resources, staffing, vendors and procurement, quality, costs and risks etc. A project management plan would majorly consist of:
- – Communication management plan
- – Project scope management plan
- – Schedule management plan
- – Staffing management plan
- – Quality management plan
- – Risk management plan
- – Cost management plan
- – Process improvement plan
- – Procurement management plan
I can help you create your Project Management Plan using the latest methodologies of PMBok.
– Data Collection to creating PM documents :
– Project Charter
– Scope Statement
– Stakeholder Register
– Duration Estimations
– Gantt Charts
– Resources Sheet
– Resources Assignments
– Risk Register and mitigation plans
– Communication Matrix
– Tracking Gantts
– HR Management Plan
– Q/A Management Plan
– Closing documents… and much more!
Hit the “CONTACT” button now to discuss the your Project!
PLEASE DISCUSS BEFORE ORDERING!