I’m a native English proofreader, and ex-business newspaper editor, so proofreading and editing bubble through my blood, and it all helps me polish your document fast so that it shines for you.
- Misused words (like their, they’re, and there)
- Wrongly spelled words
- Commas and other punctuation
- Awkward sentences
- Inconsistent use of tenses (such as he was compared to he is)
- The use of English (particularly for translations from Chinese or Russian)
- Unclear meanings
I have proofread many documents quickly and accurately including:
- Blog posts
- Books – across a wide variety of genres
- Personal statements
- Sales letters and call scripts
- White papers
- Video and audio scripts
Using a native English proofreader for proofreading is essential for checking sentence flow and word use. I look at the whole document to assess whether it’s written “correctly”.
Using a light copy editing hand to just edit misused words, awkward sentence structures, or unclear meanings allows your voice to shine through your work. You’ll end up with something you can be proud of without being edited out of it!